- Automatic semi-circular sewing
- Automatic stacking
- DC electronic motor & microprocessor controls
- Automatic thread trimming
- Patch sizes adjustable from 6” to 7.75”
- Patch must be semi-circular
An electronically controlled sewing station to set semi-circular patches to the back of sweatshirts.
An operator places the back of the shirt (fleece up) on the work plate, then places the semi-circular locker patch on top. The parts are then moved to the laser locator lights and a touch of the start sensor initiates the automatic sew cycle. A rotating clamp sews the patch to the shirt as the garment is rotated to the rear of the station. At the end of sew the thread is trimmed and the finished piece is stacked. The operator prepares the next piece during the automatic sew cycle.
Approximately 240 pieces per hour, depending on material and size of parts.