|Voltage (v/ph/hz)||220v 1ph|
|Air pressure (psi)||90|
|Air consumption (cfm)||21|
|Shipping weight (lbs)||1700|
|Shipping dimensions (w/l/h, inch)||132 x 72 x 65|
- 2211-EG3 - Edge guiding system
- 2211PKIT01 - Pocketloading station
- 211-KIT01 - Thread handling
- 311-006B - Fold in half stacker
- 311-5A - Top cover 3 needles
The operator places parts to an edge guide and initiates sewing. The unit will continue sewing as long as parts are placed on the conveyor within a specific distance. The sew cycle will stop if the operator fails to position the next part.
• Sleeves: Approximately 1,950 pieces per hour, depending on material and size of parts.
• Bottoms: Approximately 1,245 pieces per hour depending on material and size of parts.
Most industrial coverstitch machines