Compound Feed Machine
Model 5000 - 5010 - 5020 - 5030
Compound Feed Machine
5000 - 5010 (1 needle)5020 - 5030 (2 needle)
- All machine settings are programmable and storable: stitch length, sewing feet pressure, top feed stroke, needle thread tension, clearance under the sewing feet
- All control elements including bobbin winder, electronic hand wheel and reverse button are placed at the head module in the user`s direct field of view
- Fast and precise set-up of the machine thus recall of a stored machine set-up
- Integrated, electric bobbin winder (continuous winding process even when machine stops)
- Tilt-assistant for easy cleaning and maintenance
- Integrated motor
- No use of compressed air
- User identification by USB-dongle
- Permanent measurement of material thickness thereby dynamic adjustment of needle thread tension, top feed stroke, sewing speed and sewing feet pressure
|Max. Sewing Speed (rpm)||4,000|
|Max. Stitch Length (mm)||12|
|Footlift Height (mm)||20|
|Needle System||134-135, 90-180|
Notice: Contents subject to change...[more]Change Notice:
All content contained herein is subject to change without notice. Atlanta Attachment Company reserves the right to make changes, modifications, additions, corrections or deletions. Atlanta Attachment Company may terminate, change, suspend or discontinue any product in this catalog, including the availability of any products, at any time. Every effort is made to keep products up-to-date but due to the nature of printed media, changes may only be available online or by contacting your sales representative.
All materials contained herein are additionally protected by United States copyright law and may not be used, disclosed, reproduced, distributed, published or sold without the express written consent of Atlanta Attachment, which consent may be withheld in Atlanta Attachment's sole discretion. You may not alter or remove any copyright, trademark or other notice from copies of these materials.
Atlanta Attachment Company, AAC, Atlanta Parts Depot, "Sudden Service", Sewing Automation, individually and when used in combination are registered trademarks of Atlanta Attachment Company.
© 2016 Atlanta Attachment Company. All rights reserved.
- 362 Industrial Park Drive, Lawrenceville, GA 30046 USA
- 770 963-7369 - FAX 770 963-7641
- © 2016 Atlanta Attachment Company | Last updated July 2018