Live Inventory management
Live Inventory management
- Increased visibility and more efficient management of inventory, including; raw material, in-process and finished goods.
- Improved accuracy in inventory management, production, and overall operation.
- Reduction in labor cost, both direct and administrative.
- HSView tags are more durable versus traditional labeling because tags can be placed inside unit.
- HSView tags do not have to be visible to scan.
- HSView tags can store more data than traditional bar coding.
Choose Your Level of Service!Hardware Pre-Installed on New Equipment or Retrofit to Existing
Purchase your Atlanta Attachment equipment pre-installed to enable process tracking, replenishment alerts and quality control tracking automatically or retrofit your existing facility.Hardware, Software and Installation
Regardless of which services and products you choose, the HSView System is built on one of the longest running RFID platforms in the industry. At any point you can take control to customize the system for optimal use and flow as self-operated or turnkey managed.Innerspring or Foam Components Pre-tagged
Your HSM supply locations can manage RFID tagging, encoding and data management for your tracking and replenishment purposes without any changes to your operation.HSM Managed Services
Customers have an option to lease a turnkey operation monthly or as part of their contract and avoid software installation, hardware setup, system support and maintenance.
Notice: Contents subject to change...[more]Change Notice:
All content contained herein is subject to change without notice. Atlanta Attachment Company reserves the right to make changes, modifications, additions, corrections or deletions. Atlanta Attachment Company may terminate, change, suspend or discontinue any product in this catalog, including the availability of any products, at any time. Every effort is made to keep products up-to-date but due to the nature of printed media, changes may only be available online or by contacting your sales representative.
All materials contained herein are additionally protected by United States copyright law and may not be used, disclosed, reproduced, distributed, published or sold without the express written consent of Atlanta Attachment, which consent may be withheld in Atlanta Attachment's sole discretion. You may not alter or remove any copyright, trademark or other notice from copies of these materials.
Atlanta Attachment Company, AAC, Atlanta Parts Depot, "Sudden Service", Sewing Automation, individually and when used in combination are registered trademarks of Atlanta Attachment Company.
© 2016 Atlanta Attachment Company. All rights reserved.
- 362 Industrial Park Drive, Lawrenceville, GA 30046 USA
- 770 963-7369 - FAX 770 963-7641
- © 2016 Atlanta Attachment Company | Last updated Aug 2016