Images may include options.
- Queen-size top standard stainless steel
- Quick release locking mechanism for stationary or rotary operation
- Adjustable height with safety pin
- Rugged steel base with leveling feet
- Low-cost, long lasting
- Convenient storage shelf for supplies
- Guaranteed to outlast every build-up table on the market today
- Pneumatic table lift optional
|79||79||80||79||79||73, 78, 82|
|Table diminsions |
|39||52||60||75||52, 59, 68, 75||37, 52, 59, 70, 71, 75|
dimensions (w/l/h, In.)
Notice: Contents subject to change...[more]Change Notice:
All content contained herein is subject to change without notice. Atlanta Attachment Company reserves the right to make changes, modifications, additions, corrections or deletions. Atlanta Attachment Company may terminate, change, suspend or discontinue any product in this catalog, including the availability of any products, at any time. Every effort is made to keep products up-to-date but due to the nature of printed media, changes may only be available online or by contacting your sales representative.
All materials contained herein are additionally protected by United States copyright law and may not be used, disclosed, reproduced, distributed, published or sold without the express written consent of Atlanta Attachment, which consent may be withheld in Atlanta Attachment's sole discretion. You may not alter or remove any copyright, trademark or other notice from copies of these materials.
Atlanta Attachment Company, AAC, Atlanta Parts Depot, "Sudden Service", Sewing Automation, individually and when used in combination are registered trademarks of Atlanta Attachment Company.
© 2016 Atlanta Attachment Company. All rights reserved.
- 362 Industrial Park Drive, Lawrenceville, GA 30046 USA
- 770 963-7369 - FAX 770 963-7641
- © 2016 Atlanta Attachment Company | Last updated Aug 2016